Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 03:30 PM   #3
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by amonnar View Post
i have to say i am SO disappointed with the customer service at Thor. i have recently asked for two things:
1) is there a list of fluids that is available for the chassis, such as ATF, anti-freeze, oil, etc that is recommended. i was told to contact Ford. now of course i can do that, but why is not part of the service and documentation that is provided wit the motorhome? it's not like i didn't spend a large sum of money on that. also, thor contracts with the chassis manufacturer, certainly easy enough for them to make that request of their partner. the fact that this doesn't even occur to thor, complete lack of customer focus.

2) recently requested information on house batteries. i was given the company name with a phone number. great, the problem is the moron at thor who installed the house batteries sprayed painted all of the labels such that i cannot identify anything on the battery. again, can i get the info, sure; can thor make this easily and readily available to the customer so that they can provide a better experience, of cour
se!! the executive in charge of customer service should be fired and a new person with a true customer focus placed in charge. to send the customer chasing information for everything is truly a shame and an opportunity lost for thor.

and let's not get into repairs and such that i have had to already complete on my 2019. i'm just asking for some really simple stuff here.
Thor MC does is not certified to do anything to the basic Ford (Detroit Chassis) chassis. All chassis work is farmed-out to MorRyde. You received a chassis manual from Ford showing all you requested from Thor MC.
Everything installed in your coach by Thor MC is listed by serial number and manufacturer on a list usually glued to one of the closet doors in the bedroom. My original batteries were made by Harris. Your RV dealer should have explained this during your PDI.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum