Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 12:26 AM   #29
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
To those of you who have traveled extensively in the 20-foot-long 19G Class C, I was wondering if you could share some of your experiences in three areas of this motorhome?

First is sleeping comfort and bed access. I’ve been inside this model many times but haven’t rented it so do not have experience using it. It looks to me that two adults would be most comfortable if one sleeps on dinette and other in over-cab bed. Is that the way it works out best? Also, the over-cab bed came in two styles. The rounded fiberglass front cap makes for a smaller bed area, but looks like it has more headroom height to work with. The squared-off front cap has larger bed/mattress area but doesn’t look tall enough to climb over a second person. Question is whether two average to small adults can sleep in the overhead bed? Please indicate whether yours is rectangular or rounded design, just in case it makes a difference.

Second is about the wet bath. Compared to wet baths in typical van campers, it appears quite roomy. Is it easy to shower in the 19G bath? And afterwards, do you dry it or what? I’d like to know how difficult it is to live with this wet bath.

Third is outside storage. Thor list outside storage at only 6.5 cubic feet. Is that enough for your travels, or do you extend outside storage somehow? If so, with what?

Thanks in advance.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum