Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 04:37 AM   #1
Thor_ID

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 22HEC
State: Idaho
THOR #18081
Winterization antifreeze intake line

I am new to RV ownership. I just bought a brand new 2020 Thor Freedom Elite 22HEC. I have been reading up on how to winterize and most people recommend installing a pump converter kit to avoid having to put antifreeze in the fresh water tank. I noticed on my RV there is this capped off white tube connected right after of the water shut off valve coming from the water tank and leading to the pump on the other side of the dinette. Is this tube supposed to be where the pump would siphon from a jug of antifreeze? I bought this unit from camping world, is this something the dealer installs or does it come like this from factory?
See photo attached. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200225_212419.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	22714  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum