Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 07:07 PM   #26
Hurricane34J

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Michigan
THOR #12625
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave5131 View Post
Wow! Thank you. That is comforting and interesting to know. I see Jeep has a 2020 Compass Trailhawk. Would this vehicle have the same set up to flat tow? I like the picture of your set up too. Thank you! One last question. How much does your Jeep Cherokee weigh and is it a Trailhawk? Can the Limited be flat towed too? Sorry for all the questions. Best to you!
I was considering selling my 2018 Acadia Denali. It is AWD and can be towed 4 flat in ground. It has a super easy procedure to tow. And I have a wiring harness and blue ox baseplate installed already. perhaps I'm not allowed to list this here but if you're interested let me know. I was going to make the decision on this in the next day or two. I live in Michigan. Also it is light at around 4000 pounds but you can look that up in the 2018 Sam's dingy guide.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.