Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 08:15 PM   #9
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance
Regarding this floorplan, I can't say I like much compared to others. I don't like corner beds, split bathrooms, or slides. And the bigger kitchen doesn't seem that different to me.
Yeah when we look we nix any with a separate shower. This floorplan resembles our 5th wheel which had the shower and toilet together as well. That works pretty good as someone can be showering and the sink is still usable by someone else. The thing that is missing here, though, is a door or accordion blocking the sink area from the main salon (on our old 5er the bedroom door could close off both the bedroom and sink/bathroom area).

I can see the side bed being a pain to make, but then that is about the same as the two beds in the rear of our 24.1--which can be a pain but we've figured it out.

I'd have to see one of these to really make a determination. I like the idea of the dinette in the slide but removing the couch also removes the only spot in the family room where you can stretch out.

I guess there are only so many ways you can configure a small 25' motorhome...it has been interesting watching Thor come up with different variations over the past two years now.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.