Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 07:50 PM   #3
P. J. Russ

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #18207
Angry

Hey Thanks, This has the Axxera Radio and info system.
Yes, I understand that the use/store switch's operation.
in reff to your question about did i check everything.. No, how to you check the santi-flush system or if the house batterys run down after couple weeks?

Well, once they told us everything was repaired we had to rush there (300 Miles) to pick up the rv. They told me once we got there that everything was repaired. Went through the repair list and based on what they "told" me everything was repaired. I did a walk around myself and found wires hanging down under rear wheels, things hanging down from over dash storage area, FYI they had to completely reseal the front windshield. They had some young lady with a portable drill run out and she went to fixing the wires hanging down. The only things that I discovered later that were repaired was the Body work that had come un-glued and the windshield seal. None of the other things were repaired. Santi flush, still does not work. Dash radio still does not work at all now, before it was off and on. House batterys will run down after 2/3 weeks of storage plus plus plus...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum