Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Surge guard
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 04:50 PM   #19
2 Yung Still

Brand: DRV
State: California
THOR #17752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surron View Post
OK, yes the tires are Goodyear, date code is 6/16 and there are 2 tires that have chunks of rubber missing from tread.

Cummins 12V98, you’re welcome to come take the tires.

I’d rather replace them now with one’s two years newer. They were take offs from a 2018 Mobile suite from a post off of Facebook. I just happen to sign up to the DRV Facebook page and there was a post stating they are taking them off his rig for J rated tires. I pick them up in Reno just recently. Peace of mind is invaluable.

Rynosback,, thank you for the help adding photos.

Porthole, Here’s one of the control panel. (I hope)

I would like to find the EMS module just so I know it’s there.

I have looked behind sliding access panel looking at duct with multiple rips in ducting. Fixed those.

I seen the brake control module, transfer switch, converter, but no EMS module.

I read the fourm and see there’s many things I can make better. Y’all have done modifications to your rig and make it more livable/easier to take care of.

Those without a mobile suites confuse me also.
That looks like my 2020.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum