Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 12:52 AM   #12
OKnative

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3772
slide failure

I am in the process of having my super slide failure repaired on my 27K 2014 Hurricane. At the end of Nov it stopped a few inches from closing and an RV shop put it the rest of the way in except for one corner and said it had jumped the track and damaged one end of the rail system. I have been living with it in it since then - I am a full time RVer and move every 3 weeks as a mission volunteer so had to wait until I was going to be in one area long enough to have the parts ordered. A mobile RV service came to inspect it about 5 weeks ago and the parts just came in so I have an appointment for it to be repaired Mar 5th. I am now nervous about it happening again after reading all these reports. I have had no problems with it except to replace the motor on one end.... the opposite end from the damage rails. Is there any recourse to have a better design installed?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.