Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Removing Decals
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 07:17 PM   #13
motofabio

State: California
THOR #14070
I removed all the decals from my coach, after a little less than a year of it rolling off the factory floor - before they had faded or peeled. It left a little bit of residue on the edges, which I've been cleaning off with Goo Gone. It works okay, it just takes a bit of soaking and elbow grease. The tough part is that it needs to sit on the glue for 10 to 15 minutes before you start trying to rub it off, and the surface you're doing is vertical. A paper towel soaked in it helps, but it's slow going. There's a similar product called Goof Off that I think would work better, I just haven't had a chance to pick some up yet.

Looks much better...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum