Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 10:12 AM   #4
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
I haven't winterized my San-T-Flush.... if that is the flusher your talking about.

I need to double-check mine but I believe that there is a flexible hose where the water connected going to PEX and then to the black tank. There is a vacuum breaker valve along the way to prevent a back-flush from occurring. I believe it is located in the bathroom wall behind the shower.

Plumbing bursts usually from there being water under pressure in the system. As the water expands there is nowhere for it to go and the weakest point splits.

With this system being open on both ends, I would think water could expand without pressure building and causing something to burst.

You might want to check your plumbing schematics. If it is plumbed like I mentioned with the vacuum breaker valve, that could be your issue. Thor has had issues with it in the past. I had an Outlaw 29H where it was either plumbed backwards or was defective and the first time I hooked up water to flush the tanks it flooded in the inside of the coach.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum