Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 01:30 AM   #1
rvroller

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: South Carolina
THOR #18271
Question Towed Vehicle has no blinkers or brake lights

Does anyone has a diagram for a fuse box (near driver left side) for a 2015 Thor Hurricane 31S? My manual does not resemble my fuse box. Or does anyone have any idea where else to begin to look for the problem besides what I've already done??? Thought it was the wiring harness to the receiver, but after straight wiring it I still have the same problem. Both vehicle work fine separately, it is just until you hitch them up that the towed vehicle doesn't have and blinkers or brake lights. Hitched towed vehicle to another vehicle and it works fine, so I'm back to trying to locate the proper fuses that control the blinkers/brake light on towed vehicle. It worked fine for awhile and then all the sudden we just lost them. Lost as to where to look next....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.