Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: HDMI on dash
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 01:35 AM   #7
Tytlfamily

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: Texas
THOR #1599
I just today, got the HDMI to lighting connector for my iPad. I plugged it into to HDMI port below the Axxera, on my 2015 Hurricane 34e. It did play the video that was playing on my iPad......the only thing I noticed is, about every 30 seconds, I would here about 5 seconds of static. This remains constant, and I don't know what caused it . I'm not really sure what good it is though, since the display is angled toward the driver....it's nothing that would benefit my wife in the passenger seat, and frankly......I think the picture was not that good. Since it does mirror what is on the iPad, I don't see why you could not use it to display your google maps for instance. Mostly though, I always have the rear camera on though to monitor my Toad.
San Antonio, Tx
Tytlfamily is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum