Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: paint
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 01:37 AM   #2
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
don't know the answer to your question about getting paint... my guess would be no, but a paint store or body shop could match it for you.

but I can say I tried any number of buffing/waxing/compund solutions. The acrylic floor polish thing looked great for a short while
Ultimately I did a sloppy and hurried "right before a rain storm" rattle can spray job as just a temporary trial just on the nose cone...after giving it a really hard barkeeper's friend scrubbing
sprayed with this stuff
https://www.autozone.com/paint-and-b...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

a couple years later it still looks passable. Not awesome maybe but certainly passable.... and I'm happy considering how horrible it looked before. I have been meaning to do the rest of the coach but and do a better job of it, but haven't had the time.... mine really looking bad

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.