Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 10:21 PM   #29
RetiredRosa

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37 Lx
State: Maryland
THOR #18367
2015 Challenger 37 LX

Hello KarenandBrad,
I am new to this forum just purchased a 2015 Thor Challenger 37 LX.
Still learning about the Coach we have had it since March 5th. Drove it home from Tampa Florida to Bowie, MD. Running nice.
I do have a question though have you had any issue with a Turn Signal being stuck? I turned on my signal to turn left but it would not turn off.
I tried to turn on right signal but nothing happened I even pulled over turn everything off waited a bit turned the coach back on and still I had a left hand turn signal on. I had to run with my hazard lights on because I was getting honks and lights from other motorists trying to help me move left.
Then I got people that where following me to go around and slow down and put their hazard lights on and then signal to the right.

I am going to talk to service tomorrow hopefully when they open.
with the Coronavirus going on not sure what help I will get.

Any advise you can give would be appreciated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum