Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 03:14 AM   #11
PokeyD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #14983
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrapped View Post
Make sure that on the outside TV go to the remote and push the button marked source and make sure you're on TV for antenna or HDMI 1 2 3 or 4 depending on which one you're using for the satellite you can p.m. me if you want I do have the same model 37fh as you do and I can use my firestick on the outside TV or the DVD player or the over-the-air TV or cable TV all independently from the inside tv's.
Thank you for reaching out. Im trying to understand all this so I have a few questions. I noticed that each tv has and HDMI connected to a different number. So living room is HDMI3. Bedroom is HDMI1 and outside is HDMI2. First of all is this the way its supposed to be? Second, would the living room, outside and bedroom need to be on HDMI3 for all tv's to show the same thing? There is a switch box but that is to switch from tv to DVD, is that correct? I did put a firestick in the bedroom tv. I know the outside tv gets rattled going down the road....could this be the problem? Thanks for helping!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum