Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 05:36 AM   #8
Down South

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 27.2
State: Louisiana
THOR #17883
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordSanClemente View Post
OK. I am going to show my ignorance at the same time that I try to provide some insight...
It seems to me that the term macerator might be used for two different use devices.
BTW - I have a 2019 ACE 30.3.
If does not have a macerator under the toilet. I first assumed that this was the only use.
When looking at the 'schematic' that THOR provides on line, it shows a macerator connected to the sink for the outdoor kitchen.
When purchasing this used unit, the tech showed us a switch to pump the water from the outdoor kitchen sink, since it is pretty much below the gray tank.
I would have called this a 'pump'. Maybe that is what macerator means?
Do you have an outdoor kitchen?
All the Macerator pumps that I've dealt with in the past were for waste. They have blades that chop "stuff" up.
I do not have an outdoor sink, wish that I did...
What you have is most likely a macerator pump.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum