Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 05:52 PM   #16
Sonny

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: M29 Windsport
State: California
THOR #17124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlleml View Post
2018 Windsport 29m, same issue with both the slide and bunk controllers. Learned that over time the right side of the bunk sags until it hits the pin and subsequent error. if I push the raise button eliminating the sag then the error clears. Similarly, on the slide, it appears to move ever so slightly out as I drive longer distances and generates the same error on the slide controller. If I retract the slide again, I hear it come in just a bit (fraction of an inch) then the error clears. Don’t think it’s a hardware problem as much as very sensitive controllers/limits.
It seems that in each case the controllers detect a slight difference in the motor rotations (counts) and generates the errors. Going to try slide braces on the big slide to prevent movement to see what happens.
Same issue. As I stated in another thread I let the engine run for 10 min before turning on the house batteries switch. Then the 9 blinking lights stopped. But I experience the same as you with the slide and bunk moving. Mine does that just sitting at home. If you get any further info please advise my email is sonny1210@aol.com. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum