Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 08:22 PM   #7
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
I’d personally stay home. It’s not what I can control that concerns me most, it’s what happens out of our control that could make things more difficult.

For example, what if RV breaks down or are in an accident? Can you count on someone to come to your aid if they are sheltering at home? Or if you get sick on the road because you got the bug before you left?

I know these are highly unlikely, but it’s going to happen to a few if many of us wonder around. Something as simple as renting a car or taking a plane back home while RV is fixed may be more of a issue. If you have a toad, that gives you more options.

Can’t really speak for others because I’m in a small house taking care of two very old family members who probably wouldn’t survive the CV so my opinion is biased and reasoning influenced by added risk. Under normal conditions I could decide either way, but for me it’s not.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum