Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 06:50 PM   #11
yobo17170

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 40RX
State: Arizona
THOR #17001
I overheard a Walmart manager talking to another about a change to their return policy. They won't accept any "bulk" returns when this is over. If you bought 10 cases of pork and beans, you won't be allowed to return them for a refund. I asked the young lady how could they tell if the person returned them 6 at a time... She said they will be requiring a store receipt...it will lndicate on the receipt how many were bought and when. Would only apply to grocery department items. Don't know if it will actually come about, but, I would like to see these clowns left holding all their hoarded items.I
I haven't seen anything about it and they could have been bandying about an idea they (the two of them, no corporate involvement) had in response to this hoarding nonsense.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.