Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Synergy Newbie
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 12:46 PM   #21
paullegault

State: Alabama
THOR #18392
Does the AGS work if you have a Diesel Generator with a firefly multiplex system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLovers View Post
Ok it's been two years with the Synergy so it's time for an update. After the first summer dealing with leaking skylight, power loss, interior finishes, "bath door magnets" and the usual small issues everything is just great. Since then we have been to South Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, South Padre Island Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina and a few states in between. No issues at all. Turns out we were right in choosing this coach because it really drives and handles the road well. In the Great Smoky Mountains we were pulling a small trailer with our Polaris RZR on it when a deer ran out in front of us. It was so close I had to stand on the brake then release when I could see our speed dropped enough to avoid a collision as he/she cleared the road. The Mercedes chassis with a big box on it handled the emergency perfectly. The Keurig still worked after bouncing off the floor and the Polaris stayed on the trailer instead of entering the bedroom. (Sure am glad I used 4 straps to hold it down on the trailer).

The dogs love the coach and so do we. Life is good.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum