Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 04:39 PM   #11
The Doghouse

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #10036
Doghouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirul View Post
We have 17K miles on our 2018 Thor Challenger 37TB and on our last trip my wife noticed that the passenger side front fender was cracking on the left rear corner. Upon further inspection I found that the wall had pulled away from the floor and that the wall was resting on (cracking) the fender. I did some google research and found that this was an issue on some older Thors. Has anyone else experienced or fixed this issue? My main concern with tackling this myself is not damaging the paint and if the wall has lowered enough to contact the fender how do I lift it back into the original position?
We, too, had a 2018 Thor. We did not have that particular problem, but we had sooo many others. When Camping World attempted to fix them, they only made matters worse. Not to mention being without it for months at a time. Don’t expect much help from Thor either. Our solution? We got rid of the damn thing and purchased a Nexus from General RV!! We’re now happy campers!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum