Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 07:46 PM   #31
Sonny

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: M29 Windsport
State: California
THOR #17124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau388 View Post
That indicated the the slide is operating normally. When the LEDs both stay on at the end of the movement (slide motors stalled), the controller is resetting itself to zero.
Then the motors relax like the brake is releasing allowing them to open as much as the preloaded condition is on them allows. One member said he would put a slide bar on the wall slide to prevent the slide from retracting. I’m wondering if this unwinding of the motors is knocking out the Hall Effect Synchronization if there is such a thing. Thor blamed it on the wire nutted grounds in the J box under the bed which I tightened. Think while Thor and LCI look into this I’m going to put star washers between the layers of ground wires on all ground studs outside and do something creative under the bed. This is friggin nuts on a nearly new coach.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum