Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:34 AM   #33
Sonny

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: M29 Windsport
State: California
THOR #17124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down South View Post
I just found this thread but I noticed the same problem on my ACE this morning. The slide controller was blinking red 9 times and green once.
I came in and Googled the problem and found hitting the retract extend buttons should reset it. I had my slides out. "Been working on the inside minor projects."

I hit the retract button on the first slide and nothing. I hit the extend button and the slide tried to extend and moved just a small amount. Then the retract button worked. I had to do the same for the other slide.
I retracted both slides all the way in then extended both slides all the way. The trouble code light went out.
Actually the trouble code light went out after I had retracted both slides. I retracted the rear first and checked the controller and the trouble code light was still flashing.
I retracted the front slide and the trouble code light was off.
I got out of the MH in time to check the controller and both red and green lights were lit and within a couple seconds they both went off.

I extended both slides all the way out and no trouble code light on the controller.

Weird that so many of us are having the same problem.
Hopefully if everyone contacts Thor and LCI advising them of this chronic problem maybe it will get cured. One thing Down South, try starting your engine and let it idle for at least 10 minutes before turning on the battery switch. On mine i have seen the 9 blinking LEDs not come on and slides worked without lignts and without having to reset the controller with the extend switch after letting the engine idle putting a good charge on the batts. And yes it happened on the original Batts and now on two new Interstate batts. It might have been coincidence. Give it a try.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum