Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 07:25 AM   #19
Jer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #18420
I do most everything in house. The issue was solved by adjusting the bolt that pushes against the switch breaking the circuit to stop the alert when the stabilizer is fully retracted. Either side can trigger the alarm if the arms are not fully retracted or the stop bolt isn't properly adjusted. My stop bolt wasn't properly adjusted.
I just wanted to thank kvad for showing me where the retract adjustment is. I also tend not to trust dealership s, I don't trust them to work on my RV.

For the forum master electrician to suggest my repair is duct tape, well he may just be full of it and himself.

I work on trucks my whole life and don't really depend on fancy titles proclaiming I'm some kind of mechanical or electrical guru technician. I'll leave that to the keyboard jockeys.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum