Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 06:39 PM   #14
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Earlier I sent Minder Research this question

"Question, I have 10 sensors. 6 of the sensors have black plastic valve actuators inside and the other 4 have what appears to be brass. The ones on the Jeep that are right on the money are the brass ones and the ones giving me problems have the plastic. What is the difference between the two and could that be an issue? The 4 brass ones were the four I ordered outside of the initial 6 sensor system."

I just received this response

"The transmitters with the brass insert are an updated version. They should be within 1-2psi from your gauge, where out rubber insert transmitters can be up to 6 psi +/-. You still shouldn't have issues with your original transmitters."

6 PSI is outside their stated accuracy of plus or minus 3 percent which is clearly stated in the system's operators manual.

At least everything has shipped and they sent me a tracking number. Unfortunately the tracking number is for the USPS so who knows in which decade it will arrive. We'll see what happens when it gets here. I may still use the system for target practice.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is online now   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum