Originally Posted by halfprice
Just got an email from Colter Bay cg in Grand Tetons. Because of the corona virus they will open up later in the year to follow national park guide lines
Our planned dates theres are now closed
They are our third planned national park. So if they are closing I'll assume Zion and Bryce will soon follow suit.
So Maria and I decided to just cancel the trip and focus on our August trip up the coast
Our Europe also got cancel but we're trying to get it rescheduled to October
Well theres always next year
Keeping my fingers crossed but I think my Niagra trip is off for this summer. So Georgia parks are open but you need to use your bath and toilet in your Rv. Bath houses are closed in some