Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Flushing tanks
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 07:01 AM   #8
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by btm View Post
Thanks for the input
The dealer we purchased the Rv from is a 5 hour drive from our home
We had other minor issues that were corrected on it a few weeks by the dealer
They said that the tank flush was in perfect working condition !!!
I am confused are you saying the Dealer is saying it is working the way it is supposed to be. I get Dealer is 5 hrs away and you personally may not wish to return if you can do yourself, but seems to me the dealer should take as warranty repair and you can schedule at your convenience or next trip. Something else will occur sooner or later.

My Dealer for new RV was 24 hours aways and Mfg helped us find one that was 1 hr away. It is PIA to take back, but I am making sure I get all warranty items documented and fixed.

FWIW, the model I was looking at did not have a Flush system in either black / gray at the Dealers here locally. One Dealer in Texas said it was not possible to install the San T Flush based on location of tank, but they had some aftermarket they would have installed At fate would be, we found the same coach in Florida that had Sani T Flush from factory already installed Of course there were other advantages, but like you; I really wanted a Sani T Flush system in black tank.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum