Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 03:01 PM   #19
BlueWaterSUX

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Venetian A40
State: Idaho
THOR #17453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashrandy View Post
Just an info question. We just bought a 2020 Thor Quantam JM31. It has a HDMI Splitter installed and all 3 TVs appear to run normally using air option. We have not been able to test it out using cable as we have no way to check until we arrive at campsite, which we have scheduled for April 2nd. Next to the wall mounted splitter is a cable in but there is nothing attached to it. Is there anything I need to know or do before we head out to make sure we can get cable in.
We do have a Winegard 2.0 installed but we were led to believe this is just for WiFi
We had a Class A before and it had a unit that allowed us to select what kind of input we could run our TVs off of, but this Class C does not have that
Maybe a function within the TV set up page itself? I am happy to report that we'd made peace with our entire TV & audio set up after 8+ weeks. Wish I could say the same for the GPS system and Axxera...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum