Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 11:39 AM   #13
Yvonnemarc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Massachusetts
THOR #8180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
We have the same discoloration over our entire 2014 ACE 30.2. When we bought we paid for and exterior coating to help protect it. I now doubt that it was even applied. I did try to make a claim as part of the warranty for that product, but because I noticed it the fall and did nothing with until spring they wouldn't honor it. I'm not sure what we're going to do about and it sure is noticeable.

Our 2017 30.2 has oxidation only above the drivers window. I wax and apply UV protection 303 product but this area seems to be the issue.
We also had the coating protection package applied and your assumption is the same as mine, they missed this area. Spring is arriving so I need to plow thru the verbiage to see how this is affected by the warranty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum