Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 11:54 PM   #43
TLeenhouts

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 32R
State: South Carolina
THOR #17209
I retired in 2006. In 2008 my broker told me everything was hunky Dory. I told him that he worked for me and it was my money, not his. He got a commission whether I won or lost. I took all my money and put in CDs when I found an honest banker who said that I had enough that I didn't need to take a risk. This is my 14th year of retirement and I still have almost all of the money I had then, even though I've been living on it. Oh, yeah, retire to Myrtle Beach. The cost of living is one third of where we lived before and the weather is better.
I only watch the price of oil because I still have to buy gas. Can't go anywhere in the motorhome for a while, though. Boo Hoo.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum