Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 01:53 AM   #37
galOnTheGo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: Nevada
THOR #17346
hi there, I am new to this forum, and was noticing some members have a pict with their post, and others do not, myself included. I was thinking, me being a junior member, maybe it just takes time, or some member level to get that. I have a pict posted in my profile but it was not showing in my posts.
well, having a few moments, I searched the forums for how to post picts, found nothing. so I went to my profile, noticed the avatar thing and figured out how to post a very small, less than 50kb pict that would appear in my posts. hey, there we are! did you all know how to do that? is there anywhere that tells you how to do that I didn't see in my search? once I read through the avitar section, figured how to upload a very small file, it was done. yippie, I hope you like my pict. I really like looking at what members come up with for their pict. our pict is us on our way up to Everest base camp. that was a very great trip. no rv that trip, but it was very great.

I have what I think is a very good idea for a place to put a spare tire, where I put mine, but I want to post a pict or link a video, and have yet to figure out how to do that. any instructions? the place is underneath, after the gas tank, and before the rear bumper. there is a "hole" there that a spare tire fits in very perfectly. wondering why Thor didn't put one there. that is an entire different thread, I know, but me, I can't imagine being in this 6 ton vehicle without a spare tire. I would loose sleep over that. now, with spare tire, solar, and inverter, Alaska, here we come!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.