Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 03:45 PM   #4
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Greetings from a fellow 37ND owner. I took delivery of my 2015 on February 3.

My issues to date:

Fire Extinguisher recall. Extinguisher was replaced by Kidde under the recall.

Slide jammed half way out on the shake down cruise. Thor reimbursed me for mobile support and sent me the bulb seal they forgot to install.

Axxerra radio intermittently loses power. Will be addressed at warranty visit in January.

Pantry Drawer latch not holding the panty closed when making sharp left turns. I installed an additional 10 pound catch and will see if that corrects the problem on my trip this week. I also plan to have the dealer show me how to remove this drawer during my visit in January.

Inner dome on shower skylight coming loose (double stick tape not holding). Will be addressed during the warranty visit in January.

Minor intermittent water leak around the bathroom emergency escape window. Will be addressed during warranty support visit in January.

I have not had any issues with drivability, batteries, wipers or wiper pump.

The biggest problem I have right now is finding a good RV body shop that can repair some damage to my rear cap and outdoor kitchen hatch cover. A delivery driver hit the corner of my rear cap while turning their truck around in the driveway. My cousin owns a body shop in Canada so I may take a trip north in the summer.

As I discussed with Thor warranty support, none of my issues are severe enough to remove the coach from service and were deferred until my visit to the dealer in January. If necessary, the dealer can have my coach from mid January until the end of February for repairs.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum