Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Thor
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 08:38 PM   #11
Down South

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 27.2
State: Louisiana
THOR #17883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
The OP has a problem with his chassis battery dying after a few days. This is an abnormal condition, period.

Whether or not his chassis battery charges when plugged in is a completely separate issue and varies not only by the model of RV but also by different years of the same model.

The OP was concerned enough to start two new threads about his problem but has not returned to expand on his symptoms. Maybe he figured out he left the lights on which is easy to do in these Ford chassis RVs.
I notice this a lot here. I know it happens on all forums but at least the OP could do is come back and say thanks, got it figured out or go fly a kite or something.

And as usual, its someone with one to a few posts. They sign up, ask a question, get an answer and are never heard of again.

To the OP, I hope you show back up to let us know the status....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum