Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 10:15 PM   #35
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC62 View Post
- "Common sense is out the window with governments.... although I guess that has generally been the case for the past 30 years." -
We were in the skating business for 40 yrs....as years progressed, the number of notifications increased in our lobby...We had to post each and every Notice regarding liability and behavior to dress codes , … you name it was posted ! Just to protect us from that person...who would say...I didn't see anything that said I could not do this or that. We kindly, took them to the lobby and pointed out the sign and also showed them the obvious sign inside the building.
Which they had not read or cared not to read.
We didn't like to have to post all those signs anymore than they wanted to read them...but it is our way of life....

Having been retired for 2 yrs now...we hate the thought that we may be hogtied to our home this summer due to the current situation...We do, have extra acreage and a creek bed which runs across it...we might wind up moving the Axis over there and camping at home !! Who knows !!!

I know one thing...we are healthy seniors...and want to stay that way !!!
We get out and walk daily, now that our weather has gotten a bit nicer...fresh air does wonders...looking forward to working in the yard...

YOU ALL STAY SAFE....STAY YOUR DISTANCE...DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE..
USE HAND SANITIZER...AND STAY HOME AS MUCH AS YOU CAN STAND !!

WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS !

Ron and Kay
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.