Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 11:57 PM   #17
richguess

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.2
State: California
THOR #14923
Yes, my original post did say that, and it’s true. Plug in city water, turn on HWH. Kitchen bath and shower are reversed. Toilet is hot. Reconfirmed that today.

Also determined today that with HWH on, and city water connected, AND blue supply hose disconnected from the kitchen faucet, that COLD water runs out of the blue supply hose (as it should.). This leads me to conclude that even though there is a “cold” sticker on that side of the kitchen faucet braided line, they are reversed at the faucet.

Additionally determined that with the cold kitchen faucet disconnected, city water off, tank water on via pump, that HOT water comes out of the blue (cold) supply line. I honk there’s an answer in there somewhere.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum