Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 01:00 AM   #31
TLeenhouts

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 32R
State: South Carolina
THOR #17209
Different strokes for different folks. I bought a used Class A, 32 ft. Windsport. I didn't want slides either. The layout changed my mind. I will say, though, that my slides are hydraulic which to me is WAAYY better than the dual motor crap they sell. I had to learn how to do things so I had no leaks. The room is great. My neighbor bought a Freedom Elite 28H from CW and it is a piece of junk. The marker lights on the overhang leaked, the batteries were bad, the wiring for the battery jumper and charging system were ass backwards. The workmanship is terrible. The bath had to be totally redone the first week and CW didn't want to honor the warranty. At least buying a used rig, I expected to have to work out some bugs. We also wanted to trade up but cannot find anything with the amenities and quality that we have now. (Ours is from before Thor bought Four Winds). Grandkids sleeping with us and kitty cats along for the ride preempt anything smaller than 30 feet. Oh, yeah, my foldout couch is actually the same foldout that I have in my spare room at home, not some jacknifer.
Just sayin'

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum