Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 04:43 PM   #56
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Went shopping on the first of April . My first time off our property since March 9th.
Mask and gloves worn. I didn't mind, it made sense to do it, and it bought me some spousal shut up.

Toilet paper at Sam's, toilet paper at Walmart, toilet paper at Safeway. Not an abundance but some on the rack.

Beans, even25lb bags, all gone. The big cans of stuff, those gallon ish sized, all there to he bought. Rice available at all of them, no minute rice. Oatmeal available at all of them.
No flour anywhere. You didn't bake before, what the hell will you do with 50lb bag of flour?

I can understand the initial surge, the 'buy two in case we can't get back to town' mentality, but are you suddenly Betty crocker?

Lots of bread on all of shelves.
Lots of cake mixes. No jiffy cornbread.
This didn't exactly tell me where the flour all went if the noncooking type weren't buying the non cooking type food.

Frozen dinners and pizzas were fully stocked.
Pork ribs were $1.29lb in slabs, and lots of them.
Turkeys and stuff right there for the buying.
Fresh sausage filled the sausage section.
Deli was fully stocked.

It was odd what was missing.

Went to Wendy's for drive through. We usually don't.
A Dave's single and a crispy Chicken, nothing else, came to $16.xx
How in the world?

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum