Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 06:48 PM   #12
Bill Barber

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.3
State: Florida
THOR #13282
I've had a total of 8 RV s, my present one and two others were Triton V-10 with tow/haul mode.
First of all, everyone is right, whatever your comfortable with in my opinion >> anyway
The first Triton we had was in a Born Free, learned all about the tow haul mode in the Smokey Mountains omg thought the thing was gonna blow up going down every slope, could not figure out at first why the tyranny instantly down shifted when I applied the brakes ... So...my meager piloting skills took over and the Mountains became less stressful if I simply turned it on and off as conditions required, btw, coasting downhill @ 82 mph is not recommended in a Born Free, just my opinion folks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum