Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 02:42 AM   #19
Moparguy62

Brand: Crossroads
Model: 37' fifthwheel
State: Connecticut
THOR #470
Thumbs up horses mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingstick View Post
My wife and I spend the whole season on a Corps campground Summers and see thousands of campers. Truly the majority of Motor Coaches belong to the retired sector but as far as younger campers with units one might be surprised. Camping is still a great FAMILY activity and we witness many young couples in there early thirties enjoying their spare time recreating with their families. I enjoy nothing more than walking through the campground in the dark of early night seeing families sitting around their campfires and hearing the chatter of voices and the occasional burst of laughter. America needs more of this badly. There is a market for younger couples buying campers. It is just a case of priorities. Some buy Harleys, some buy bass boats and some buy campers.
From a CT. campground owner I can tell you that 98% of my business is young familes, with everything from tents to fifth wheels. I winter in southern states and 99% of what I see is older couples, but its also not vacation time or peak season for those rv parks. Thats why we go to escape winter and enjoy some R&R

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum