Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 05:53 PM   #2
SandyPause

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.2
State: North Carolina
THOR #2260
We love ours! You definitely need to research the cheap handling fix and keep the tire pressure in specs. Once we did that and had a shake down ride to get everything resettled, the thing handles great. And 5 pounds off of the normal pressure makes a big difference in roll. I can whip that puppy anywhere I want now.

We do tow a jeep. It's a lot easier to have that once settled in a park. If we don't plan on staying in one place more than a night or two, we don't tow.

Inside, the captains chairs are comfy enough, but i do feel like I'm falling out of the drivers seat. I plan on replacing the original base with a 6way electric base this winter.

Have some issues with the toilet wanting to back up with very little (3 squares) of paper. Thinking that either the vent may be in the way or we aren't putting enough water down there. This is a work in progress.

Overall, we really do love it. Haven't had any issues getting where we want to go. The size is perfect for 2 of us and 3 large breed dogs.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.