Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 05:08 PM   #8
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
To us, it's always been wildcatting or tule(tule is wrong. They're a specific type of Reed in marshes. Wildcat is wrong because it's simply my fil's name and that man would park anywhere.)
I don't think my spousal unit has ever heard of boondocking in association with camping. She would of course extrapolate the meaning based on context and not associate it with an urban term used by a small group of halfwits, unless of course we were dealing with those halfwits at the time.

I use it on this forum solely as a shortcut way to communicate with those who use it solely because that's all they know. Just as I would the sexual natured halfwits if it were them and not rv owners who were my audience/contemporary/source.

I only know boondocks from the early country western song and the animated series and here. I extrapolated the meaning, as used on this site, to mean among us here: an unauthorized place to park. Then I adjusted my interpretation according to additional information garnered here to mean anywhere hookups aren't.

It's pretty farfeltched to think anyone on this site would put any weight on what urban kids or prisoners use in place of real language because they can't formulate a cohesive sentence.

To some people.
RV Is remote viewing
RV is a prison term(everything is if you want it to be)
RV is retro virus to some.
RV is revised version

It had nothing with how people use a word. It has to do with a humorous attempt(which was supposed to be an attempt at humor) about how we spell the word we are using.

What I'm really sorry about is my having to go so in depth to counter someone who dug so deep into the urban dictionary to discount an attempt at a humorous spelling lesson.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.