Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 07:14 PM   #20
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
I always figured that it was just easier to pull the batteries out of the coach for this type of servicing.
Since I'm such a Klutz : I'd rather have the mess be on the floor of my garage.
I SHOULD BE down at the shop pulling my chassis battery right now. It's being moved for now to my new right front bin. No more battery over the engine, it's going to be at knee level inside that bin. Later it gets moved to in front of the passenger tire. The factory wet battery will go on the extra battery shelf and be replaced by a BIG oddesey battery.

This lock down doesn't affect my home life at all, but I'm getting a bit lethargic since I have no travel deadlines.
I bet I've wasted 200hrs lately.

Edit:
I made it down to the shop.
Am sitting on my considerable ass and contemplating a nap in the shop recliner. I am facing in the direction of the rv...it's a start I guess.

Edit edit:
I just dawned on me while getting situated in the recliner:
I can nap
INSIDE THE RV!
The day is lost....

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is online now   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum