Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 10:29 PM   #8
V1VR

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor outlaw 38MB
State: Florida
THOR #18251
That’s the thing now it’s NOT an illuminated handle ,but the data sheet said it is.
I’m NOT the original owner I bought it with less then 5k miles off a trade he made at my non Thor dealer. That is something that is moot at this point as warrantee is over.
It will cost me 60 bucks if I wanted a light....That’s on the back burner now since I’ve discovered that a safety recall with the Firefly multiplex and the resulting ghost slide operation - extending all by themselves- from over a year ago was never done.
The good news is Firefly’s customer service has been fantastic -thanks Jerry Maurer- he has put me on the trail to get Thor to complete the recall reprogramming. So far so good but the service appointment is a month out .Luckily auto slid deployments are not going to be a problem as coach is at my house and plenty of clearance and shore power on.... although the first time it occurred it was spooky needless to say.
Loving the the Outlaw either way..... can’t wait for social distancing to ease up so I can get some real social distance

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.