Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Thor Garbage
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 05:49 PM   #129
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
At the risk of jinxing myself, I have a 2017 31L and couldn't be happier in the last 2 yrs full timing it towing a ford ranger.

I, for one, am very disappointed they discontinued the 31L floor plan with all it's fantastic use of space. If they made a super C with this floor plan, I'd buy it in a NY heartbeat. The Jayco Grayhawk 29MV has the same floor plan but they use all dark wood and that makes it look extremely cramped. You have to aftermarket a Thor to get the J-Ride feel. I noticed the difference in a test drive and bought the Thor for the lighter wood. I don't experience the whit-knuckle ride some have shared in this forum. Not sure why.

I will not buy a Super C until they start crafting a better floor plan. Weekend warriors tend to eat out. Full timers tend to eat in. Making things more like a home than a camper really come in handy. The one short come to all the counter space is the corian countertop. It easily scratches.

Maybe you just got a lemon? It happens with automobiles too. It's true that one bad apple can spoil the bunch for some people. Others might pick through the bushel and look for that one good one.

You can probably say that for most brands these days.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum