Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 10:59 PM   #6
laminack16

Brand: Redwood
State: Oklahoma
THOR #18573
The fifth wheel came pre-wired for a generator but has no generator. I have to buy it seperate. We have checked all the connections inside the park's pedestal, I have taken the cover off the breaker panel inside the RV and the ATS and checked for loose connections. I have checked voltage between the hours of 7 pm and midnight but the lowest it has gotten is 114V on one leg. The other leg was 119V at its lowest. The electric side of hot water heater, refrigerator, microwave, TV, electric reclining chairs, electric heater and bedroom TV are all on the 120/240 system. They all go off or start flickering.

A couple nights ago, the power went off again, when it came back on everything powered back up except for the refrigerator. It kept going off and on like it was trying to come on but couldn't get enough power. My wife turned on the microwave and the refrigerator came on and stayed on. My lights run off the 12V system. They never go off.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum