Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 05:33 PM   #1
pjciii

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: thor 22FE
State: Georgia
THOR #3371
Hi from Lawrenceville, Ga

Patrick my name. We just purchased a 2016 Thor Freedom Elite 22FE. We looked at others and bigger, but it's just the 2 of us and the dog. The wife is more comfortable driving this.
We just came back from our shake down trip. everything worked and I think the overall workmanship is very good. We did already come up with a list of upgrades for us.
1. tankless water heater
2. better Queen mattress (down the road)
3. Oxygenic Body Spa shower head (purchased on the way home)
4. maybe additional house batteries
the first on the list was from her yelling out of the bathroom that she ran out of hot water( 6 gallon tank). I got a nice laugh.
The great pyr (jack) thinks the passenger seat is his even though he can only get half of his body on it at one time. Just thought I would stop by and say Hi and this is our first RV/Motorhome and we are excited.
have a great day

P.S. Enota Campground is really nice off 180 in north Georgia between 129 and 75.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.