Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 06:50 PM   #9
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
This is the only turd
That
Unused
Rarely
Driven
Car I have left.

I thought there was a slimmest chance of it being Cunningham five, so I bought it. I was wrong. It just sits there, like most turds do.

I have always been jealous of someone small enough to comfortably drive a Pantera or a lambo. That shelby comet was bought while I was on a trip to pick up a lam o Espada someone had put a Ford 390 into. When I saw the documentation from the woman who had bought the test mule for her 64th birthday, I never made it to the lambo. She had no idea, I had no idea. She had the order from the dealer for Shelby to return the car.

I had a Lancia Stratos. It was fairly miserable.
There's a reason abarths had bubble tops.

My dream car?
An iso rivolta. I passed them up when they were cheap.

The hybrids like your Pantera(do you call it Pantera or mangusta? Or am I off on the make? ) and facel Vega's are just about me summed up in a car.

My favorite car I've owned:
A unicorn 55 Studebaker president speedster especially remade by Studebaker for a new Mexico Studebaker dealer.

The daily driver I'd own if I were stone cold stupid?
Gold Citroën Maserati.

You'll be impossible for me to top. That's how I like to talk cars. I'd much rather be the lesser in the conversation about cars.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20131129_084240.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	23291  

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum