Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 07:10 PM   #12
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Luckily I was outbid on this.
This or an old autocar 4x4 super c was the plan.
Then we discovered the 24.1 and said 'forget all that other crap I said, this is what I me at all along',added the 4x4,unfortunatley found out there's no aftermarket stuff to get 600hp from a v10... And here we are.

I still kinda wish I had bought that rv. There's a similar one right here in Williams but it has a curved windshield and I'll never buy another old project with a curved windshield. And I have since found out that age matters in some rv parks....

I have to assume breeze knows about
Bringatrailer.com
It s where I found the rv.
It's where I found the little ginetta I am fortunate to have been outbid on.

It was for years my go to for the truly odd cars.
Too tempting, so I quit.

I promised the spousal unit only one project at a time.
Right now the 24.1 is taking all of my project juujuu.
That delahey looking car ibob posted is spectacular.
I should have bought the talbot Lago kit car(simila4 vein to that long car) when it was available, but we have the one project rule and I was working on a Kent Fuller 23t bucket(a unicorn) build. It was sold to someone clueless as to what it was when I bought the 'not a cunningham' (and I had slipped a 72 AMC javelin sst 401 four speed into the yard so I was already at stressed levels)
Before that was chenwoth sandrails and tow'd buggies. (we don't talk about Volkswagen stuff anymore than a felon does his time with big Sally at the jail).
Before that were the merkurs....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00m0m_7fKw7avbnBE_600x450-1 (1).jpg
Views:	82
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	23294  

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum