Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 07:59 PM   #15
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
In light of what you said about the sofa and the window potential:

Did you find any value to keeping the sofa instead of just whacking it into pieces inside the coach?
Is there a market for one used or did it hit the dumpster or some guest/torture room?

I think if mine gave the slightest ration I'd whack it where it sat.

When I removed the sofa from my Outlaw 29H I was able to take it out in two pieces. It was still like new so my wife put it on Facebook and I think we sold it or $200 in a day. I guy had a camper and wanted to add another sleeping area for his kids so he was thrilled to get one that was still like new.

I never setup with the dealer whether he or I would keep the original sofa when they installed the Theater Seats. Since it was in 2 or 3 sections and I had no easy way to take it back with me from Wakarusa, I told Thor the dealer could have it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum