Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 01:25 AM   #98
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Well, my seats finally shipped and arrived Monday. Neither seat was built as I specified. I ordered the passenger seat with the heated seat option and the driver's seat with manual lumbar support. They put both options in one seat and no options in the other seat.

I notified them immediately via email of the problem asking for a resolution. I got a quick reply asking for a picture of the seat showing both options installed which I immediately provided to them.

After hearing nothing back yesterday I sent another email asking again for their plan to resolve this problem. Another 24 hours later and still nothing from them so I have initiated a chargeback for the order with my credit card company as the Fair Credit Billing Act requires any charge disputes be initiated within 60 days of receiving the statement on which the charge appears. Since they charged my credit card when I ordered on 6 Feb I was up against the wall with the 60 day limit to protect my consumer rights.

Hopefully they'll make this right but I'm not paying for what I did not order and I'm not gonna wait another two months. I'll let you know how it works out.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.